In tandem with updates to incorporate regenerative design principles into our statewide Green Built Homes certification program, Green Built Alliance hosted a monthly series of in-depth, inspirational workshops in late 2019. We are now pleased to be able to share video excerpts from each of the workshops in the series, in hopes of educating and engaging a broader community in regenerative design.
Led by experts that hail from right here in Asheville as well as those that travel internationally to speak on these topics, the afternoon workshops covered a variety of subject matter including net-zero energy, sustainable building materials, indoor air quality, biophilia, and ecological site preparation.
- Wednesday, Aug. 21 — Achieving Net-Zero Energy with Amy Musser and Emily Boyd
- Friday, Sept. 6 — Buildings as Carbon Capture & Storage Devices with Chris Magwood
- Friday, Sept. 6 — Design Your Own Sustainable Home with Chris Magwood
- Wednesday, Oct. 16 — Exploring Indoor Air Quality Through Whole Living with Sean and Laura Sullivan
- Wednesday, Nov. 20 — Designing with Biophilia with Liz Calabrese
- Wednesday, Dec. 11 — Ecological Site Preparation & Long-Term Resilience with Brandon Greenstein: View on Facebook